Touch Screen Cash Register
Every POS machine from NRS comes with a 15-inch retailer display screen. The manager or cashier uses this screen to:
- Manage the POS+ system: The touch screen POS monitor allows you to easily navigate the different business tools available on the POS+ using large and easy to understand buttons.
- Check out customers: Use the buttons on the screen to effortlessly check out your customers. The monitor works together with the barcode scanner so you can scan all of your products and make transactions even quicker.
Your POS+ display screen includes features such as:
- Clear picture: The high-definition cashier screen makes the buttons and interface look crystal clear. You can easily see the details of your system and check-outs.
- Large size: The size of the monitor gives you the space you need to press the right buttons. If you usually have a hard time using touch screens, you’ll be happy to have the room to choose the exact option you want.
- Comfortable angle: Your cashier screen faces you at an angle. This design makes it more comfortable to use the system. It also helps you avoid neck and back strain.
- Cord cover: Once you connect the POS+ to your power outlet, accessories and Internet, you can place a cover over the back. This cover protects the cord connections and organizes them into a neat bundle.
These features make it more convenient and comfortable to operate your POS+ system.
Your Touch Screen’s Layout
When you log into your POS+ software, you’ll get access to a home screen with buttons categorized by feature. The home screen layout directs you to additional screens, such as:
- Register: The register screen includes a large number pad and a summary of your current transaction. It also has large buttons for the register’s additional features.
- Departments: Every department on this page appears on large and clear buttons with descriptions of each option. You can manage your department names and items with just a few taps.
- Marketplace: The NRS marketplace page includes the various services available from NRS on easy-to-understand buttons. You can browse all our offerings without getting overwhelmed.
- Pricebook: Your POS+ pricebook displays each product in a list in a large enough size to press them with your finger. It lets you manage every item detail while keeping it simple to choose them.
- User management: When you visit the User Management page, every user’s name has a big, distinct button. We make editing a user simple to understand by leaving plenty of room for the pop-up keyboard.
- Tools: Since the Tools screen has all the important information you need to keep your system running at its best, we made every detail clear. Every button has space around it so that you can easily find the option you need.
Our team strives to make every part of the POS+ system easy to use. We created layouts with spacious buttons to help customers with any level of technology knowledge use the software.
Also Included — A Customer-Facing Screen
The POS+ comes with a second screen that faces your customers! During the checkout process, the customer will look at this high-definition screen on their side of the register. Our customer facing screens come in sizes between 12 and 21 inches. This monitor shows the customer details about:
- Items and Prices: Customers can see the price of each item they are purchasing on the customer screen along with the total price for their transaction.
- Discounts: Our system automatically subtracts the discounts you program into the system and shows them to the customer. The discounted amount is automatically removed from the total cost of the transaction.
- Advertisements: On the right side of the screen, your customer will see advertisements from your store and from our company. Our advertisements help us keep our prices at industry-low rates. You can request to put own ads up for a small fee and even sell ads on your screen to other local merchants.
Your customers’ monitor has a layout and design that can increase their satisfaction with their experience. These features also encourage them to make purchases and explore your offerings.